Health Quality Innovators of the Year: Nominations Due August 16
Be recognized for using evidence-based approaches to quality improvement that deliver better care, healthier communities and lower health care costs. Celebrate and share the ways you and your team are aligning with value to ensure high-quality care for every individual and community. Submit your nomination online through August 16, 2019.
Awards will be given in five categories:
- Collaboration: recognizes organizations committed to bringing others together to solve health care challenges.
- Data-driven Care: recognizes organizations that leverage information and technology in creative ways to improve patient safety, patient engagement and care coordination.
- Patient-centered Care: recognizes organizations that have made health care more responsive to the needs of patients, families and caregivers through respect, communication and engagement.
- Population Health: recognizes organizations that work to improve the health of patients and communities through prevention and treatment of chronic disease.
- Rural Health: recognizes rural health care facilities* that have made outstanding contributions to rural health care
Download more details on category requirements here. Nominees must be based in Maryland, Virginia or West Virginia. Contact Amy Ridolphi, email@example.com, if you have questions.