Health Quality Innovators of the Year: 2019 Program Begins in June
Our awards program has concluded for 2018. Mark your calendars to submit a nomination for our 2019 program starting in June.
Awards will be given in five categories:
- Collaboration: recognizes organizations committed to bringing others together to solve health care challenges.
- Data-driven Care: recognizes organizations that leverage information and technology in creative ways to improve patient safety, patient engagement and care coordination.
- Patient-centered Care: recognizes organizations that have made health care more responsive to the needs of patients, families and caregivers through respect, communication and engagement.
- Population Health: recognizes organizations that work to improve the health of patients and communities through prevention and treatment of chronic disease.
- Rural Health: recognizes rural health care facilities* that have made outstanding contributions to rural health care
Download more details on category requirements here. Nominees must be based in Maryland, Virginia or West Virginia.