Join Us for Our Health Quality Innovators of the Year Awards Luncheons!
Celebrate our innovators at our upcoming awards events in Maryland and Virginia. Over lunch, you can learn what others are doing to improve quality and deliver better health care in communities across Maryland and Virginia.
Maryland Awards Luncheon
Thursday, November 14, 2019
11 am – 2 pm
Turf Valley Resort
2700 Turf Valley Road
Ellicott City, MD 21042
Guest Speaker: Karen Remley, MD, MBA, MPH, FAAP, Senior Fellow of the de Beaumont Foundation
Virginia Awards Luncheon
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
11 am – 2 pm
The Westin Richmond
6631 W. Broad St.
Richmond, VA 23230
Guest Speaker: Lauren Powell, Ph.D., MPA, Director of the Office of Health Equity with the Virginia Department of Health (VDH)
Mark your calendars!
Individual tickets and tables are available. If you have any questions, please contact Kathleen Whitlow at email@example.com or 804.289.5320.
Awards will be given in five categories:
- Collaboration: recognizes organizations committed to bringing others together to solve health care challenges.
- Data-driven Care: recognizes organizations that leverage information and technology in creative ways to improve patient safety, patient engagement and care coordination.
- Patient-centered Care: recognizes organizations that have made health care more responsive to the needs of patients, families and caregivers through respect, communication and engagement.
- Population Health: recognizes organizations that work to improve the health of patients and communities through prevention and treatment of chronic disease.
- Rural Health: recognizes rural health care facilities* that have made outstanding contributions to rural health care