***Update! We will be accepting nominations in the Rural Health category through August 28!***
Be recognized for using evidence-based approaches to quality improvement that deliver better care, healthier communities and lower health care costs. Celebrate and share the ways you and your team are aligning with value to ensure high-quality care for every individual and community. We will continue to accept nominations in the Rural Health category through Wednesday, August 28, 2019. Submit your nomination online today for outstanding contributions to rural health care.
Awards will be given in five categories:
- Collaboration: recognizes organizations committed to bringing others together to solve health care challenges.
- Data-driven Care: recognizes organizations that leverage information and technology in creative ways to improve patient safety, patient engagement and care coordination.
- Patient-centered Care: recognizes organizations that have made health care more responsive to the needs of patients, families and caregivers through respect, communication and engagement.
- Population Health: recognizes organizations that work to improve the health of patients and communities through prevention and treatment of chronic disease.
- Rural Health: recognizes rural health care facilities* that have made outstanding contributions to rural health care