HQI offers healthcare providers an unmatched combination of quality improvement expertise, technological capability and total objectivity. We span virtually every setting of care, yet are completely unaffiliated with both providers and insurers—which means we can break down the silos within and between organizations that inhibit high clinical performance.
Our expert consultants are familiar with the challenges you face because they come from the front lines of healthcare management and delivery. Their broad base of knowledge includes clinical subject-matter expertise, an encyclopedic repository of best practices from others in your industry and beyond, plus a strong foundation in improvement methodologies. They are uniquely qualified to be your ally in delivering better care at a lower cost.
We help practices, hospitals, nursing homes, home health agencies and other providers:
- Map and re-engineer clinical workflows
- Comply with health IT privacy and security requirements
- Collect, report and use clinical data to improve performance
- Use electronic health records to manage population health
- Create a culture of patient safety
- Modify processes and policies to sustain improvement
- Spread improvement to other units or facilities
- Report data to external agencies more accurately
Contact us today for a complementary, no obligation consultation.