With HQI’s services for self-insured employers, your organization can manage the rising costs of healthcare and remain in compliance with federal laws. Our more than 30 years of experience evaluating and improving healthcare mean you can rest assured that HQI’s recommendations are based on what is best for the health of your workforce.
We help employers:
- Comply with the Affordable Care Act provision that requires ERISA plans to contract with a URAC-accredited Independent Review Organization for employee appeals
- Achieve greater savings on the rising cost of prescription medicines, in addition to those generated by your Pharmacy Benefit Management program
- Make sense of value-based payment programs and related healthcare performance data, to help you make wise purchasing decisions
Recent successes include:
- Conducting hundreds of thorough, well documented IRO reviews for employers and state insurance departments that have not been contested or not been overturned
- Educating hundreds of healthcare providers about federal value-based payment rules, regulations and reporting requirements