Maryland & Virginia Quality Innovation Network Kick-Off Call
On August 20, healthcare providers and stakeholders in Virginia and Maryland joined us for a webinar to announce a number of new initiatives. As the Quality Innovation Network for Maryland and Virginia, VHQC will support improvement across a wide range of healthcare topics and settings.
New regional improvement projects will provide your team with access to free learning opportunities, educational resources and one-on-one assistance. Specific areas include:
- Care transitions to reduce preventable hospital readmissions
- Medication safety and adverse drug event prevention
- Cardiac health improvement strategies to reduce disparities
- Reduction of healthcare associated infections
- Self management initiatives for patients with diabetes
- Physician quality measure reporting and associated incentives
- Reduction of healthcare acquired conditions in nursing homes
- The slides from this call can be accessed below. Click here to access the recording.
Click here to read more.« Return to the News