VHQC Recognizes Healthcare Providers, Organizations for Contributions to Health Quality
April 12, 2013
VHQC, a nonprofit health quality consulting company, is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2013 Virginia Health Quality Awards. One winner was selected among each of six categories for their contributions to improving healthcare for patients in Virginia. Awardees include:
• Collaboration: Northern Virginia Healthy Kids Coalition, Inova Health System, Fairfax, Va.
• Excellence in Leadership: James Abbott, MD, medical director, The Virginia Home, Richmond, Va.
• Health IT Innovation: VCU Health System, Richmond, Va.
• Making a Difference: Paul Frantz, MD, medical director of cardiology, Carilion Clinic, Roanoke, Va.
• Patient-Centered Care: Mountain States Health Alliance – Virginia hospitals, Johnson City, Tenn.
• Population Health: Bon Secours Virginia Medical Group, Richmond, Va
Click here to read more.« Return to the News